All terms not defined in this document have the meanings ascribed to them in the Terms & Conditions of Use Agreement between you and suducircle.com which by use of this Site you agree to accept.
The Information We Collect:
- Registration Information: At the time you register to become a Registered User of the Site, you will be asked to complete a registration form which requires you provide information such as your name, your company name, address, handphone/telephone number, email address and other personal information as well as information about your business (“Registration Information”).
2. Publishing Information: If you submit any information to suducircle.com to be published on the Site through the publishing tools, including but not limited to Company Profile, Product Catalog, Trade Leads, Company News, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information (“Publishing Information”).
3. Payment Information: If you establish a credit account with us or our providers or if you purchase a product or service from suducircle.com or a vendor available through suducircle.com, we may collect additional information, including billing information, tracking information from cheques or bank-in orders (“Payment Information”).
4. Statistical Information: In addition, we gather aggregate statistical information about our Site and Users, such as IP addresses, browser software, operating system, pages viewed, number of sessions, unique visitors and so forth. (“Statistical Information”).
How We May Use Information
- General: We use your Collected Information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze site usage, to improve our content and product offerings and to customize our Site’s content, layout and service specifically for you. We may use your Collected Information to service your Account with us. We do not sell, rent, trade or exchange any personally-identifying information of our Users. We may share certain aggregate information based on analysis of Collected Information with our partners, customers, advertisers or potential Users. We may use your Collected Information to execute marketing campaigns, promotions or advertising messages on behalf of third parties; however, in these circumstances, your Collected Information will not be disclosed to such third parties unless you respond to the marketing, promotion or advertising message.
2. Registration Information: We may use your Registration Information to provide services that you request or to contact you regarding additional services about which suducircle.com determines that you might be interested. Specifically, we may use your email address, mailing address, handphome/telephone number to contact you regarding notices, surveys, product alerts, new service or product offerings and communications relevant to your use of our Site. We may generate reports and analysis based on the Registration Information for internal analysis, monitoring and marketing decisions.
3. Publishing Information: All of your Publishing Information will be publicly available on the Site and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Publishing Information that you disclose to suducircle.com becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyrights) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the Publishing Information that you submit to us.
4. Statistical Information: We use Statistical Information to help diagnose problems with and maintain our computer servers, to manage our Site, and to enhance our Site and services based on the usage pattern data we receive. We may generate reports and analysis based on the Statistical Information for internal analysis, monitoring and marketing decisions. We may provide Statistical Information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
Disclosure of Information
We reserve the right to disclose Collected Information in response to a subpoena or other judicial order or when we reasonably believe that such disclosure is required by law, regulation or administrative order of any court, governmental or regulatory authority.
If we have reason to believe that a User is in breach of the Terms & Conditions of User Agreement or any other agreement with us, then we reserve the right to make public or otherwise disclose such User’s Collected Information in order to pursue our claim or prevent further injury to suducircle or others.
You can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring your browser’s which is installed in the computer you are using to access the Site. If you desire, you can change those configurations in your browser. By setting your preferences in the browser, you can accept all cookies, you can be notified when a cookie is sent, or you can reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function in your browser, you may be required to re-enter your information on our Site more often and certain features of our Site may be unavailable.
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure correct use of information.
As a Registered User, your Registration Information, Publishing Information and Payment Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your Account which is protected by Password. We recommend that you do not divulge your Password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your Password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., User ID and Password) on the computer. Remember to sign out of your Account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secured. As a result, while we try to protect your information, no web site or company, including ourselves, can absolutely ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Correcting Your Information
You can access, view and edit your Registration Information, Publishing Information and Payment Information (if any) through your Account with suducircle.com. To update or correct such information.